cloudhouse

PKYL
Designer-in-Training at TP.
Web Designer at Spinergy Inc.

Tumblr| Portfolio| Comics

Ask Me

Forsaken Memories
*click*
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
April 2015









(c)All rights reserved.
babyWAWAx.
Welcome
Wednesday, April 8, 2015




I know there's no more readers.
But if in any case someone comes by, you know who resides in this space.

I am Priscilla, currently a Web Designer in Spinergy Inc.

If you need to organise an Event and want to know more, visit Spinergy Inc.
If you have an idea and need a team of developers for mobile/web apps, contact me.
Or if you just need help with a little designcontact me too.

Look at my portfolio here.

I'm also an occasional comic artist on Tapastic by the name of Clattering Dots.
Why Clattering Dots?
I really don't like flowers.
But I like dots.
So I put dots together,
to make a kind of flower I like:
My kind of flower,
called Clatteringdots.
Or maybe Dotted Clatter.

I am always Tumblr-ing, so if you need a little inspiration follow or just visit me.

Ask me questions on ask.fm, or want to stay private mail me.

Have a good day!