cloudhouse

PKYL
Designer-in-Training at TP.
Web Designer at Spinergy Inc.

Tumblr| Portfolio| Comics

Ask Me

Forsaken Memories
*click*
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
April 2015









(c)All rights reserved.
babyWAWAx.
Saturday, August 3, 2013


Hellos!  

It has been awhile since I last updated. 
This is on my second day of internship, at Noisy Crayons. There's me trying to stay awake.






















Waking up at 6+ everyday is not something I looked forward to. It leaves me sleepy through the rest of the day. But hmm, work as awesome: I'm doing coding for Facebook apps, graphics for updating Facebook pages. Well, I love what I'm doing now. Colleagues are really awesome and nice too! One of them is leaving this week, though I just started, but I really don't want her to go. She makes me feel at home, because she's an ex TP student and makes me feel at home. She taught me a lot of things, patiently guide me through a lot of things. Really like her~ Wish her well then! :D 

Re: She left today ('n') .. I'm sad.. 


Ok, food is back~

First, Ramen Kagetsu Arashi





Featuring my friend, Wai Yi. Haha, ok, this is just to show the interior.


So uhm, in a set there's a choice of side dish and ramen, plus drink, for $14++ .




















Then, the ramen. I tried their signature ramen.




























Here have a look at the menu! :D

Well, personally I'm not a fan of it. Maybe it's just me, but I really don't like their signature soup base. Their noodles isn't really thaaaat awesome either. I would prefer Manpuku's one/Ramen King's one. So sad (T_T), Manpuku is gone..


Next, Pasar Bella.




This is Pasar Bella for you. The last module I had was Advertising Campaign, if you can remember, and my group chose to work on Pasar Bella. Apparently it started this year only, very pretty place: very grunge-y, vintage-y, very nice place to date or do any photoshoots. However, be prepared to pay quite an amount. Well, the things are worth the money, because the things they sell, prices are similar to those outside, in fact cheaper. We promoted their authentic products, like the Rabbit Carrot Gun outlet there, it from Britain, another spice shop was from Russia, and an organic shop was from Australia. Very very pretty and awesome to hang out really! 

Its not exactly that unreachable, because there's regular shuttle bus from Toa Payoh, Newton and Botanic Gardens MRT. So, take a look ok! 

Re:
Lastly! Udders!








I tried Udders for the first time in my life, thanks to my boss, Stefan, and Jolene who invited me with them. They're so awesome, love them so much! Jolene left today, ('n') .. Wish her all the best, once again!

I really really loved how they decorated their outlet, really awesome - doodles everywhere, funky illustrations decorated the place, even the decoration of the chairs are hand-painted. Really pretty place. It made me feel at home, which suits their brand image perfectly! Food was not bad, was happy about their meals cuz it's like, breakfast all day. The pancakes were awesome, so are the scramble eggs and cheese sausage. Then, the awesome part is, you don't have to go somewhere else for awesome dessert! Just right there!

Personally, I'm not a fan of ice cream. I just don't have the craze for it. MY boss was kinda scandalized, because he thought "girls love ice cream". "So you trying to say I not girl la?" I was just kidding la. Not really a fan of their sherbet, their durian was not bad as expected, Stefan and Jolene agreed that the tiramisu was awesome. I'm just like meh. Ice cream don't excite me... Fries maybe? o('▼')o

And some other random pictures I found, taken in the past one week.
























I'm tired, haha emotionally, psychologically, physically, socially everything.

Ok the end for today's post!

Ask me something!
Ja neh!