cloudhouse

PKYL
Designer-in-Training at TP.
Web Designer at Spinergy Inc.

Tumblr| Portfolio| Comics

Ask Me

Forsaken Memories
*click*
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
April 2015









(c)All rights reserved.
babyWAWAx.
Monday, July 1, 2013


New Block tomorrow!

I'm excited for school... to see my friends. Not excited for class. Creative Storytelling and Advertising Campaign. Hopefully I can teach better in class after storytelling and advertise for my manager better after Ad Cam.

I'm back in Audition, so much changed. Songs, the short forms, usage of emoticons, fashion trend, modes, chance, gosh!

But people, people changed the most. Which, makes me feel old. Very old. I'm just there watching, "kids, kids nowadays -tsk tsk- ". Its so different now! Years ago we barely give away our numbers. Wanna see your friends? Go to Audi and find them. Now, they step into the room and straight they ask for your number for Whatsapp, Facebook and whatever social platforms have you. Well, not exactly a bad thing. We can just text each other for a game. But then.. I don't know - Maybe it's just me, I'm a coward and likes to hide behind my screen. I admit my self-esteem is low. But hmmm.. Well~

Ok la, not just that changed la. But it's just that significant thing that bothered me alot hahaha. Other stuff like uhm, fashion sense? And songs we dance to? Ah yes, the licence. My level 18 licence was a 200k passing mark with uh.. 10 perf, 2 chain at 105 bpm - what is this?! What happened to the 8k requirement? I'm just like, wow, no wonder there's more and more Superstars and Masters around. But ah, story mode NPCs still as crazy as shit; Guys are forever extinct for Club.

Audi was nostalgia. Although my batch of friends isn't online anymore, but all the memories~ because I spent my childhood playing Audition. My friends were online, I have siblings everywhere online. Distant memories, beautiful~ Well, immersing in my beautiful memories isn't that bad, I just have to come back to reality constantly~

 Well then now, I'm going back to reality. Gotta bid farewell to games for awhile, since school started.

Counting down 28 days to Noisy Crayons (>w<)/

Byee~!