That take cares of my introduction to the post.
But I still wanna say this - I AM BACK!
Not for long, I assure you. I'm not a blogging kind of person, ironically.
What's going on?
A lot.
As fast and unbelievable as it is, I am in my last year of Polytechnic already. I love my friends. I don't exactly love my course, but I admit it's has been useful and enjoyable. I am preparing for my internship and have secured a position in a media company.
My status is still the same, single but unavailable. Complicated as usual, not exactly very happy, but still bearable.
I don't have food today, my phone's camera has been down recently. It's horrible, believe me - I'm frustrated. I guess I'll just make do without food for awhile and provide other source of entertainment.
So, here's some other source of entertainment:
Comic Series!
Not as impressive as professionals, pardon me. I'm doing my best to learn and become better. Take a look and give me comments yeah? (^u^)/
|
|
|
Father's Day Shopping
Also, if you're looking for a Father's Day present, visit my good-hearted manager's shop, who decided to take a lousy designer like me. Just kidding, he's just a brother in Christ. He trusted me so much with everything.
Here's to my awesome Manager!
100% real product, real brand, so no worries, you have my word (and his.) Definitely lower than market price; if you find any lower, just send us a message, and we'll push the price lower. Currently there's a 10% discount for all watches, 15% off for two or more. So, grab the chance while can ok? ~('w' ~)
Lastly,
New features on blog
Sincere apologies to the Ask Me incident. I promise the cbox will be there permanently. Ask me things, and I'll try my best to answer everything.
Comics link is there, so feel free to visit whenever for a smile.
That's all folks! Till next time (^ w <)/