a:link {
text-decoration:underline;
color:#996633;
}
a:visited {
text-decoration:underline;
color:#996633;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:underline;
color:#CC3333;
}
a:active {
text-decoration:underline;
color:#996633;
}
body {
background-color:#FFFFFF;
font-family:"Times New Roman", Times, serif;
font-size:14px;
font-color:#000;
scrollbar-arrow-color: #FFFFFF;
scrollbar-track-color: #FFFFFF;
scrollbar-face-color: #FFFFFF;
scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #FFFFFF;
scrollbar-shadow-color: #FFFFFF;
scrollbar-3dlight-color: #FFFFFF;
scrollbar-highlight-color: #FFFFFF;
margin-top:5%;
}
#top {
top:-5px;
left:-5px;
z-index:1;
position:fixed;
width:100%;
height:100px;
background-color:transparent;
background-image:url(http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm317/priscillakyl/DYEDYE/topcloudrepeat_zpsbc9b9964.png);
background-repeat:repeat-x
}
#btmleft {
bottom:0px;
left:-5px;
position:fixed;
z-index:100;
height:60px;
background-color:transparent;
}
#btmright {
bottom:0px;
right:1px;
position:fixed;
z-index:100;
height:270px;
background-color:transparent
}
#leftcol {
top:100px;
left:5%;
margin:5px;
position:absolute;
overflow:visible;
width:20%;
background-color:#FFFFFF;
}
#content {
top:100px;
left:25%;
margin:5px;
position:absolute;
overflow:visible;
width:50%;
background-color:#FFF;
}
.h1 {
font-family:"Times New Roman", Times, serif;
font-size:20px;
color:#CC3333;
}
.h2 {
font-family:"Times New Roman", Times, serif;
font-size:12px;
color:#000;
}

Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Hi lovelies!
I hope everyone's ok from the haze~ Drink more water ok! ('u')/
School restarted,
and once again wanting to take a break from work, I'm writing a post. I'm currently in the midst of a Brand Packaging module. Personally, I'm not a fan of.. branding and packaging. Just not what I'm made for. So, kiiiinda having a horrible time this month. Branding itself is dreadful, not to mention, RE-branding. Rebrand what? Four leaves. Yay me.
Not in good progress I admit. It's two days to submission, I'm barely 10% to done. Yay me again. Wish me best of luck hahahaha.
Annual Children Camp
Yes, that was what I spent my holiday on.
It was a small but great batch this year, a little rowdy, but still adorable much. お疲れ様ででした to all committee! \(^w^)/
Alrights, I know it's a very short post just to bring myself away from work. Hurhurhur!
Have a good week ahead everyone! :D
*send flying kisses*~ !! <3