Haha, look at my sexeh Zombeh! ('w')
I'm sorry, I'm just bored. (-w-)~
That aside,
ITS HOLIDAY PEEPUR!
Means new design for blog is coming and more photos, because I'm going to Malaysia on Sunday. More food people! More more! \(OuO \)
Next up, I'm deciding whether I should put this up on facebook. Well, partially it means more publicity, But publicity does mean more trouble - I need watch what I say, what I post. Then again, I don't much readers to begin with, so, let's just do it. Having that, I need to keep the commenting system around here. But I really dislike the outlook of it. (;_;) BUT i don't know how the coding works for it. Or rather it looks so complicated I don't wanna edit it and make a mess. ('x')
Lastly, I'm working on this, Diary project, making my own diary. Well I've been looking high and low for a diary which has manymany space for me to doodle, so that I keep my brain running, as its crucial to a designer, to keep my brain running for ideation, considering my creativity is practically non-existant. But I couldn't find any. So I decided to make my own, and also, put what I learn in school to good use (^▼^)/ So, wait for it~ I'll post my progress of it, and maybe, maybe if you gaise are interested, I'll put it up on my blogshop for a start off.
Alrights~ That's all for today, pretty short, just some casual updates before I leave for Malaysia. Check out my dA, uhm, add me on facebook.
TahDahs!
(Re-edit)
I just had to. (>w<)
This is my current nails. For Christmas.
Visit my tumblr- I post random cute stuff, and loads of nails. ('w')
LOOL, publicizing all my social networks.
Alrights, for real, I'm gone now.
Beh!

