cloudhouse

PKYL
Designer-in-Training at TP.
Web Designer at Spinergy Inc.

Tumblr| Portfolio| Comics

Ask Me

Forsaken Memories
*click*
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
April 2015









(c)All rights reserved.
babyWAWAx.
Hawaiian MaMaison; School Reopen
Thursday, December 6, 2012


Hello Readers!

Sorry for the late post!

Today I'm gonna talk about Hawaiian Ma Maison, @Bugis+ (plus) / Illuma.

As some of you may know, I spent 2-3 days working at Ma Maison, Central@Clark Quay (Day1, Day2, Left) before, and since then I never wanted anywhere near there. I wouldn't really say they're bad. It was probably due to personal preference, I feel rather suffocated there, maybe because of the interior, or maybe because I'm not close to the people there, or maybe because of the culture. Either way, I avoided Ma Maison till that day, 17 November, I didn't that I should stop being bias and give them a chance, and visit them as a customer instead.


















Candlelight dinner - though it IS bright there.


Nice menu




Aloha Ma Maison; Hawaiian Sweets &Food
































Hawaiian decorations.



















This is
the Escargot! ('o')
Tried it for the first time- taste like garlic-flavor-swallowable gum.


















Omurice.


















Squid Ink Spaghetti. Made me self conscious about my mouth and teeth.
But really nice! Wasn't as awful as I thought it would be. A really interesting dish!



















Hamburg Steak with Fries.
Fries (L)~ 




















Dessert- Banana Tart!


















Humongous whipped cream mixed fruit Pancakes!



It was really pleasant, really nice food, great atmosphere compared to Central@ClarkQuay's one, really. But ok, I sat down for once, as their customer, and hey well, they're really great! I thought just maybe, maybe, I'm not use to their operation practises, compared to Chits, because one is western, and the other is Japanese.

Visit Ma Maison! They have really great food that's worth the price, trust me.
There's two at Bugis now, one at Bugis+, the other at Bugis Junction, and one at Central@ClarkQuay, one more at Parco (not sure is still there or not).


Next up, casual update on my life.

School started, and its ending in 1 week's time. I'm currently taking Kinetic Typography and Corporate Identity now. What else? I'm still single. Uhm. I still love polkadots. I, uhm. OH YES. I went back to DeviantArt, so visit me, someday, when you're free. Very crappy and little works there, but, yeah, I'm probably gonna throw in more of my illustrations as time goes by.


I promise I'll redo my blogskin again over the holidays. Something that can allow commenting, and backtracking my posts for stalkers (haha), and maybe show more of my works and stuff.

Please, leave a question for me, so I don't look so sad (;w;), haha. And, uhm, add me on Facebook, follow me on twitter. Then again maybe not, because I'm not active on Facebook and Twitter. Add me on DeviantArt, I'm regular there, comment on my works. Yup.


That's all for today.
Look forward to my next post kayzx? ('w')~