cloudhouse

PKYL
Designer-in-Training at TP.
Web Designer at Spinergy Inc.

Tumblr| Portfolio| Comics

Ask Me

Forsaken Memories
*click*
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
April 2015









(c)All rights reserved.
babyWAWAx.
Away We Happened
Monday, December 10, 2012


A special little post for WongFu Productions, because they're really awesome. 
Well, I was just taking a break from work, and checked out my youtube subscriptions, and chanced upon this video series. 

Finish watching everything. Go on. 

Well, it just hit me how true it is, how, if I don't let go of my past, nothing new will come to me. Because, there's a reason why someone became your ex, and if you keep going back, history will repeat itself, and you'll never step out of this shit. And I guess, I need to learn to let go of things, and people, let over them and stop going back to my mistakes. 
 

They have a new series coming up - When it Counts. Really cool. Support them! 

Tahdahs! 
Wish me well for my 2 final projects!