cloudhouse

PKYL
Designer-in-Training at TP.
Web Designer at Spinergy Inc.

Tumblr| Portfolio| Comics

Ask Me

Forsaken Memories
*click*
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
April 2015









(c)All rights reserved.
babyWAWAx.
My Best Friend
Thursday, November 8, 2012


Hello Readers!

Apologises much for disappearing.
School has been okay, but enough to keep me away from blogging. Well, not that I have anything to blog about. Just reporting that I am still alive, yes.

Well then, today's post is dedicated to Kai Yun;


Kai Yun was my Secondary school Best friend. Yes, it may sound corny, stupid, but whatever ok; I loved her.
She's beautiful, and no one shall deny that. \(' u ')>;
She's responsible, really and you know you can trust her with anything, and she'll get things done no matter what.
Also, when she's determined to do something, trust me, she'll get it done. She was determined to make 520 and 1314 stars (or hearts) for this person (do you remember ky? HAHA. I pei fu you for that.), in a limited time, and she did it, I tell you. Nice and steady. Sui. 
\(' o ')b Like Superwoman. Yes, she's superwoman when she's determined. And her L1R4 &5 was the results of the determination.
Oh, and she has great skills of drawing. I learnt a lot from her when I was noob (well, I'm probably still a noob, LOL). She won't agree to it, but, yes, her drawing are glorious. So is her sister's.
She's a great cook too. I LOVED her sandwiches and noodles. Its beautiful I tell you. Can't be found anywhere else. (Bobo, damn you lucky boy.  /( > A<)/ )

Most importantly, she's my best friend. She loved me as I was, even though as boring, jealously demanding, blur and weird as I may be, she stayed with me through the 4years, till MOE tore us apart. (just kidding). We just had different interest in stuff, and different paths we wanted to take. Not that we were torn apart anyway (heh), and we will always have each other in our hearts (L). We had quarrels, but we clear up pretty fast. We did really stupid things, many fun things together, shop, movies, hang out a lot. Shopping especially. Beautiful memories I tell you. We talked about weird things like how we'd come back together to drink coffee like grandmothers and talk about life like we know it (haha). We talked about how if we lived together our house should just be black and pink and purple, and this heart shaped chair, and a willow tree in the middle of the living room. We spend much time at 8th floor, because rationalized that people on the 9th floor would go up to 10th to take to lift, and people on the 7th floor would go down to 6th floor to take the lift. As ridiculous as it seemed, 8th floor was our hangout place- talked, played, camwhored, drew, eat, everything stupid done there. Wherever there was Kai Yun, there would be me.

Now, I missed her presence a lot. We used to see each other everyday in school, but now its been.. 1 year? I remember all the fun times we had all the time, and, well, life's like that. People have to move on in towards their dreams. But no matter what, we will slow down, and take a break someday, remember the ones we love.

I miss you ky.
And Happy Birthday babe. Be happy always! <(^w^)v