cloudhouse

PKYL
Designer-in-Training at TP.
Web Designer at Spinergy Inc.

Tumblr| Portfolio| Comics

Ask Me

Forsaken Memories
*click*
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
April 2015









(c)All rights reserved.
babyWAWAx.
Potato, Pizza and Healthy Breakfast! :D
Thursday, October 11, 2012


Hellos!
I've been blogging recently, so as to distract myself from things, and blogging is fun! It has become one of the things I do, to get rid of unwanted thoughts.

My blog used to be a daily report of what I do everyday, and what happened everyday. Well, it gets boring after awhile for readers I guess, because, my everyday life is kind of the same, nothing new, nothing special. So, after reopening my blog, I decided to change my style of blogging! And you realize it is filled with food, and anime, and maybe, maybe it may content some of my upcoming blogshop updates. Its more interesting right? :D And I learn more things myself too~ 

Now, enough with the long boring introduction, 
Food! hee~ 

First Potato-
This, is Potato Depot



They sell - POTATOS! #yds 
yeah. Baked potatos with different toppings; their signature is P.D Original - with sour cream and bacon bits ~(*^*)~  
(&and chives, but I dislike it, so I request to remove it all the time)
They have other toppings, such as smoked salmon, tuna, ham, etc, 
They have set meals, consisting of a soup, a salad, and a drink. They soup, I tell you, is gorgeous! All their soup is made with potato - Mushroom soup with potato (so far thats all I tried though). Its awesome for potato lovers, like me. ('w') 
ranging from SGD $8.90 - 11.90, with meal (i think.. Im sorry (> n <)) .

(here lemme google it.)

(Re: heres an image of the menu! :D)


(click to see a bigger size of it.) 
(image thanks to toseetofeeltoeat.blogspot.com)
If you're a potato-lover like me- GO AND TRY IT :D ! 


Next up, PIZZA ! 

Pizza has been eaten on special occasions since young, and we (as a family) would sit around the pizza, eat and watch tv. How nice~ (*^*)
We still do that occasionally, but i guess we all prefer to eat out now. :D 

(today's food will all be in Raffle City Shopping Centre, because I was there. (' x ') )

The Pizza Place!























Now, what I would commend on this restaurant, would be their atmosphere, and service. 
Or maybe because it was in a secluded corner, it was quiet and peaceful. Their lightning and music was really soothing, makes me feel like I'm eating in a very expensive place. In fact, their prices isn't really "atas" in fact! They have no GST and service charge, thus, if you're the kind (like me) who dislike it when the server is just hovering around you, waiting to take your order all the time, you'll like this place. You'll be given paper and pen, to write down your order, and pay at the cashier, and they will deliver the food to you! How nice~ ('u ') 

Why I would commend on the atmosphere and service, because as "The Pizza Place", their signature would certainly be their pizza. However, when I ate their pizza, the first thing I said was, I still prefer Sarpino's pizzas. I wouldn't really say they're really fantastic, but since I'm not a pizza expert, I guess I'm not in the position to judge. hee~ But I do feel its a great place to chill! I heard they're a family owned restaurant though. 

(ah, pardon the snapple; I was just feeling very professional when I took that photo \('w' \) . Or maybe not.) 

Last, but not least, 
SOYJOY!

 
image thanks to  http://www.opinionsfornothing.com/ . 

Sorry I thought of blogging about this only after i finish eating, and throwing away the wrapper. 

Well, many people gave feedback that it was gross, taste like playdough (wow, how does playdough taste like, I wonder), etc. 
Take my opinion: 
I LOVE SOYJOY!

It's beautiful! Best thing to snack on! I don't know. I love to eat, because it makes me happy. Eating makes me happy. So I tend to snack on chocolates and chips at night, which certainly is not healthy. But SOYJOY save my life I tell you. Its so beautiful (*^*) . 

Well, of course, not everyone feels the same to all food. If you like mooncake, soyjoy is for you. Its mooncake with lots of fruits and nuts! :D . 

Well, like I said, I had soyjoy just now, for breakfast. And yoghurt drink. Ah, how healthy can I be ~(^u ^ ~) 
hee~

Well then that's all for today. 
ARE YOU DROOLING NOW?

#BECAUSEICAN! (^w^) 

tahdahs~