Hellos!
I'm starting school very soon again ( > A < )
&I apologize in advance if i start disappearing again.
I'll try my best if I can find interesting things to update on.
I'll be setting up a ask-me session in a while,
so as to make things interesting, have some communication with my readers, and also (hehe) for me to find out exactly how many of my readers are still around.
So stay tuned for it!
Today I shall talk about Fosters' Scones.
Fosters

Fosters is a affordable western high-class(?) restaurant. They have a wide variety of food (for the ala carte menu), from beef to chicken, pork, pasta, seafood. I think their pricing is rather reasonable, because of their service and environment.
Now now, before you start calling me a rich bitch, let me say something. I have never tasted anything else there, other then their high tea set. And it is absolutely gorgeous! Here, have some visual aids first.

(many thanks to Marinny o(^w^)o )
And I'm sorry, my photographing skills not that good. (#ohwells)
Yup, their high tea set. Here, they are actually one the few restaurants, that serves the cheapest high tea set in Singapore! I'm not basing this on myself - here, take a look!
http://sparklette.net/food/fosters-english-rose-cafe/
http://hungryinsingapore.wordpress.com/2011/06/01/fosters-an-english-rose-cafe%E2%80%93-afternoon-tea/
Yes! It is the price of SGD $11.50, with 2 scones, 1(or 2) sandwich, 1 fruit cake, and a pot of tea - definitely enough for two people! And, if you don't like fruit cakes (like me), you can change them to scones!
Absolutely fabulous . ~(*^ *~)
For more information, take a look at their website - once again, Fosters @Holland Village (fosters-restaurant.com/) .
On the side note, if you dont know what are scones, and you want to try them for a first time, go straight to Fosters - because I tried Four Leaves ones, and, I don't know, maybe Fosters ones are just too fabulous to be replaced. \(OuO)/
-the end-
A shout out to Anna, my penpal from Russia! I hope you're doing fine, because I haven't been hearing from you!
Well then, thats all for today.
Are you drooling now?
Hee, just #becauseican!
\(^w^ )>
tah dahs~
