Hellos!
I'm sorry for disappearing for so long.
It is holidays now for me, and having quit my job, I spend most of my days doing nothing. Well not exactly nothing, generally just wasting my time.
I have been rewatching some of the anime, such as
Kuroshitsuji, Vampire Knights, Melody of Oblivion,
and some other new ones like
Arcana Famiglia, Kimi to Boku, Nyanpire.
(gah, my internet is currently not working, so i decided not to search individual photos for them. )
I'll talk about Nyanpire, one of the newer ones I watched. (so cute ~(*^ *~) )
Nyanpire
Nyanpire - derived from nyan (a way people call cats) and vampire.
Just like the name, Nyanpire is about the adventures of this cat who was saved by a vampire at the brink of death. So the cat was adopted by this girl, and through the series, she met a samurai cat, an angel cat (sort of), and had a brother, which her owner adopted.

As ridiculous as it sounds, it lightens up your mood as you follow through Nyanpire's life. So I think it's really worth watching, when you're bored (like me) \('w ')>
Its really really adorable ~(*^ *~), I finished it within hours, because its kinda a short animation kinda thing. But really cute (> w <). nyan~
Well, another one I would recommend is Kimi to Boku.
Kimi to Boku
Kimi to Boku, is You and I in Japanese.
Its about this five boys from high school, four of them grew up together since kindergarden, and one of them joined them through high school. And the show talked was about their friendship, through the years.

It was really heartwarming, and I made me grateful for the friends I have too. Yup!
They were really humorous at time too. So, watch it watch it~ hee ~('w')~
Now, like every other post,
Food!
This is a dessert stall somewhere near Chomp Chomp Food Centre. There is this row of classy bars opposite ChompChomp, and between the bars theres a staircase which leads to this dessert shop. They have really nice afforadable dessets, and this -
Durian Mousse! :D
This is their signature dessert, and it was really awesome! The taste of their durian was of high-quality, and nopes, you won't get sick of it. It was sooooooo nice! Their serving was rather big too! AND, because they are really popular, it is rather crowded most of the time. So, you can take away, and enjoy it in the comforts of your home! And it taste equally good! Hehe~
(^w^)b
(Re: I just googled it, and the shop is called Dessert Bowl.
here, this is their facebook page. Take a look, and consider visiting! :D )
ARE YOU DROOLING NOW? (*U*)
Hehehehe, ('w')
BECAUSE I CAN :D
tahdahs!