I had dinner over at Nex yesterday at this 来来红烧牛肉面, Lai Lai Braised Beef Noodle Restaurant (direct translation). It was rather classy and have interesting decorations. This was one of which my mother found interesting:
Well, it isn't that dark there, but it is dimly lighted.
Their service was not bad, considering they were short of staffs, and it was a weekend, though I do believe they can do better after my experience in the F&B industry. Their food was pretty weird in taste I admit, or maybe as a Singaporean I'm not used to the Taiwanese food's spices. Their Braised Beef Noodle soup was their speciality, however, we decided against it as it was spicy. ( >_< ;;) I know I know, thus I couldn't judge them fully, on whatever we ordered.
Here, have some pictures to drool to. ~(' w '~)
Their meal consist of a main of either noodle or rice, a side dish and a drink, at the price of SGD $13-$14. We felt it was rather too high the price, but yup, its worth trying.
(yes, if you're wondering, that's udon, in their very own soup base.)
Next,
this matter would make sense if you knew what happened. So, if you dont understand, go on and enjoy some wonderful singing~
Now, months ago, this incident happened, and created a whole big ruckus which, eventually did not affect the starters. (well grats to you all) I was furious, pissed, utterly disappointed. A innocent start evolved into a sinful, lustful mistake. Of course, i have no one but myself to blame, for giving in to these disgusting ideas, causing a whole lot of trouble now. Yes, it was my very fault, and I have no rights to dislike those who started this. I have forgiven, because I know some did it out of good will. But I am still, still unable to let go of my grudge, for one particular person. I once respected him, respected him for a person, who was sensitive, mature and caring. Perhaps, perhaps he was caring too, like the others. But his reaction, his way of showing care, was something I cannot understand. Those eyes full of disgust judging me. You have no rights, because you are no better. This was the first grudge I held on so long, because this, cause me a loss of a friend. A very very nice friend, that I could not forget.
But I will forgive. One day. Because I am in no position, to hate.
Lastly,
I think there's a big commotion about this, but,
I am single.
There was some mistake and misunderstanding. But yes, I still belong to my God. And no other.
And I will live to take care of my parents. <( ^ - ^ )>
Or maybe let them take care of me. hurhur. Either way works.