cloudhouse

PKYL
Designer-in-Training at TP.
Web Designer at Spinergy Inc.

Tumblr| Portfolio| Comics

Ask Me

Forsaken Memories
*click*
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
April 2015









(c)All rights reserved.
babyWAWAx.
Hello there.
Wednesday, September 12, 2012


Haven't been blogging for at least one year, and I wonder who else still come by here. Trust me, I don't even check on this place. That's why you see I've taken down the cbox and links. Cbox full of rubbish advertisements which - forget it, I dont even remember my cbox username and But I promise you, I will change my blog skin again.

Life's been pretty chilled and enjoyable - School and church. I stopped working, for awhile, because F&B is really not for me. The 4 hours feels like 12 hours shift, time passes like snail, and it was very tiring. Yeah, I could juggle studies with work, but I was struggling, because it was horribly exhausting. School's been pretty awesome, because I've got awesome friends. Really nice people. And while most of you are having holiday, yes, we still have one final week to go. In fact, it is actually the most important week of the module, because here come my final assignment, which weighs the most. Ironically, I'm sitting here feeling bored, going back to blogging.

I have been looking for entertaining games around, but well, apparently I am still stuck with none. I miss Restaurant City terribly, not to mention Auditionsea. So I am forced back to my DS with my Bomberman, Mario, Taiko no Tatsujin and Pokemon. Talking about Taiko, its been Ages since I went to the arcade. Well, partially because I gave up on Taiko and ReflecBeat. Taiko was because I get muscle aches every time, and its horrible. Also, I just didn't improve. Figured I just can't play Taiko. Then ReflecBeat was. I have no idea what I was clicking on half the time, because after the upgrade everything was in Japanese. And yeah, I did take Japanese, but I merely passed my basics. Merely. Language just wasn't me. So, there, I stopped arcading.

Its 3.07am in the morning.
#justsayin #dontknowwhatelsetosay

okbye. 8D v