Alrights, parents would hate me for saying this but,
Gaming is awesome.
As the only child in the family, I wouldn't really say it is as awesome as most of you have thought. Though I won't understand how unpleasant it is to have siblings, just like how you'll never understand how its like to be alone. Perhaps you may say being an only child I don't have to deal with having to share everything or favoritism, or what else have you, but being alone isn't really, that awesome, as compared to having siblings. In fact, I very much dislike it. Well, my parents DO have time for me, all the time in fact. But, it's just different, you see. There are things where you don't share or do with your parents, instead with your siblings. There are things you can learn from your siblings. And it's never nice to be alone.
Thus since young, it's been my wish to get married. I remember once upon a time I once said I'll get married at 22 years old, and that was from a little 10 year old girl. Yup that's me. But come on, I can't get married for the sake of, not being alone! So, there we have it. Gaming was my best friend.
There are parents who disallow kids to play games on computer, and (well, i used to hear) pastors talking about how games are bad for kids. I wouldn't really disagree on that, because, well they are harmful. Don't get me wrong; Games are innocent. Its the player that's at fault. Players need to have self-control.
The most obvious thing to control would most probably be time. Games are really addictive, I must say. But our time on Earth, ain't for gaming, uh uh. So, know how much you're gonna "rest".
Then, you need to know to control how important you're seeing games as. Example, being freaking angry at your friend for accidentally spending your money, or closing your game without saving, doesn't make sense does it? I mean, is your game.. That important? Well, if it mean that much to you then you should just lock up your game in a locker so that no accidents will ever happen again. Kidding. But, please, Games > Friends? Think about it. People make mistakes all the time, and we need to learn to know what is more important sometimes.
Then you need to choose the games you can take. I'll be frank about this: I cannot take horror. Nopes. Not even Walking Dead. Because my mind saves images to have a slideshow at night, and make sure I'll never get my sleep. I take at least a month to get over things. Well, you can say it's very much related to my lack of faith in God. But that aside, the point is, you don't play things that you can't take. I can't play horror, I don't play it! No matter how tempting it is. No! And then I'll get sleepless nights and start having moodswings? No. You understand? If you know you're not to play violent games because you are easily affected and you'll become violent, then No! Yup, so choose appropriate games! :D
So, that's some views on Games. I really love Games, I really do. When I haven't had my internet, I played Zoo Tycoon and Europa 1400. Zoo tycoon probably sounds obvious to you. Europa 1400, is about you having a life in the 14 century, choosing your occupation and getting married ~(*u*~), and having kids, and being successful.

To be honest I'm still looking for it ( to revive my childhood, haha). I love that game. Then there's others like uhm, Roller Coaster Tycoon and offline Counter Strike.. Oh I played Pokemon on computer too! Yeah manzx, all the memories. And then when I got internet I started playing Audition and MapleStory. Addictive much. Really. I made alot of friends there, of which I dated one (oops). Then there's Dota, which I admit I suck much at that.
And I still love Games. Sigh. Mac is really not compatible with anything uh.
Lastly, here, drool over it.
Hahaha, because I can.